Clean Air Group – Manufacturer’s Representative Portal
Terms and Conditions
These Manufacturer’s Representative Portal (the “MR Portal”) terms and conditions are maintained by Clean Air Group for use by companies and their employees invited by Clean Air Group or its affiliates to use the MR Portal. When any person, employee or representative authorized by such company (collectively referred to as “You” or “Your”) uses the MR Portal, You acknowledge and agree to do so in full compliance with the terms and conditions of any other agreements between Clean Air Group or its affiliates and Your company (the “Agreements”), together with the below MR Portal terms and conditions.
- Registration. You must register on the MR Portal in order to use it. All registration information You provide must be complete and accurate. If Your registration information changes at any time, it is Your responsibility to update such information on the MR Portal. As a reminder, You and Your company will be responsible for all activities under Your ID and password, so You must maintain the security of Your ID and password.
- Term. The MR Portal is available for use for the period specified in the Agreements between Clean Air Group or its affiliates and Your company, and may be terminated or suspended for reasons and under conditions specified in such Agreements. Termination of such Agreements or use of the MR Portal will not relieve You of the obligations under these terms and conditions that You agreed to by using the MR Portal. In addition, Clean Air Group reserves the right to terminate Your access, or to cease operation of the MR Portal in its entirety, at any time, with 10 days’ notice; however, Clean Air Group reserves the right to immediately terminate Your access or cease operation of the MR Portal at any time, in its sole discretion, for any unauthorized access to or use of the MR Portal or for exigent circumstances.
- Limited license. Provided You qualify for and are authorized to use the MR Portal, subject to these MR Portal terms and conditions, Clean Air Group grants You a personal, revocable, limited-use, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonsublicensable license to access and use the MR Portal during the term of the Agreement. You are not permitted to download, copy or otherwise use the MR Portal or any content available on the MR Portal, in whole or part, except as expressly permitted within the MR Portal. You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the MR Portal except as expressly permitted within the MR Portal. You may not use any means to manipulate the MR Portal or attempt to exceed the limited authorization and access granted. This license is personal solely to You, and by Your use of the MR Portal, You agree that You will not share or disseminate Your ID and password with any third party.
- Subject to change. Clean Air Group reserves the right to change the MR Portal terms and conditions and will notify you of such changes. Your use of the MR Portal is Your agreement to be bound by such changes.
- Ownership. The MR Portal is the property of Clean Air Group. Clean Air Group reserves all rights in the MR Portal and its content. The MR Portal, together will all trademark, copyright, patent, and other intellectual property rights therein, are owned exclusively by Clean Air Group, and nothing in these terms and conditions grants You any right, title or interest in or to any of the foregoing except for the limited license granted in Section 3.
- Confidentiality. Clean Air Group may include certain portions of its non-public, proprietary information, including information regarding its pricing, technology and performance data (“Confidential Information”). You agree and acknowledge that information will not be deemed “public” simply by its availability through the account-restricted MR Portal. You will keep all Confidential Information in strict confidence, and You will not use Confidential Information except for Your company’s lawful personal or internal purposes. You will not use Confidential Information in any way that may be harmful to Clean Air Group or its affiliates. You will not disclose Confidential Information to any third parties.